Unique and exclusive all-in-one RC pit bag specially designed and developed for RC car racers and mechanics
HUDY once again leads the pack with innovation in all areas of RC racing. Not your standard pit bag, the HUDY Pit Bag is the first purpose-designed pit bag that is super lightweight, easy to assemble/disassemble, and is very easy to transport within the outer pockets of your hauler bag (or stored in any regular bag or box).
Finally there is a pit bag that is completely unique, new, and purpose-designed for all nitro RC car drivers and mechanics of on- or off-road racing in 1/8 and 1/10 classes. Typical HUDY smart innovative design.
• Extremely lightweight yet tough nylone for high strength and durability
• Tough heavy-duty stitching
• High-quality European materials and manufacturing
• Cool, stylish and full-color graphics
• Smart collapsable design allows the bag to be easily foldable into a thin cross-section
• Designed to fit in the side pocket of HUDY Carrying Bag or any other standard baggage or hauler bag
• Super-quick assembly/disassembly
• Side wall and lower base reinforced with super-strong lightweight ABS reinforcing panels
• Large-capacity storage areas and pouches
• Two main compartments for starter box and all other remaining tools, accessories, and supplies
• Accessory compartment includes fuel bottle pocket (to prevent tip overs)
• Side walls feature 9 pockets for tools, 1 extra-long pocket for carburettor screwdriver, and one large pocket with safety cover for temp gauge or stopwatch
• Front wall features 3 open pockets for quick access to additional accessories, while other side features 2 large pockets with Velcro™ straps for less-used but important items
• Externally-mounted adjustable fuel-gun holder prevent fuel gun leakage inside the bag
• Strong, light and soft fabric-covered foam handle for a sure, comfortable grip
• Tough nylon adjustable straps and composite buckles to additionally reinforce the side walls if the bag is heavily loaded
• Rugged rubber feet
• Address box for your business card or name card
All products listed as “in stock” are in our warehouse and ready to be shipped within the next day. Exceptions to this are pre-orders and possible, but unlikely, errors in stock numbers. All products include the Finnish VAT (24 %). Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
We are answering emails everyday from the morning to the late evening, no matter if its Sunday or Christmas eve. We work in the EET time zone which is +2h from GMT. During the day our customer service is usually really fast and in the evening we are little slower due we have less people to answer questions. Easier things are usually handled within the hour and shipping related things we try to handle during the day so they can be shipped out the same day. Our goal is to answer all emails within 24h no matter how difficult the question is. The fastest way to get customer service is always to send us a email. Please include relevant pictures and a structured email with proper sentences so we can answer you faster. Take your time and read trough your email once before you send it to us.
We ship to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania,Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom, Norway, Turkey, Switzerland). And many other countries, just go to the checkout and see if you can checkout. If not just let us know and we will quote you a price as we are able to ship to any country in the world.
We accept Paypal, credit card payments, BitCoin and IBAN/BIC (SEPA) bank transfers.
All payments are made in Euros. You can however browse the shop in other currency but the price then is not final. You will see the final Euro price in your shopping basket when paying for the product. The price is shown in “5. Send Order” part of the checkout form.
Our shop automaticly includes or excludes VAT 24% from the prices by the destination country. You can change the destination from top of the homepage and Checkout pages before you order.
An international GLS parcel is delivered to neighbouring states of Finland like Sweden or the Baltic countries in a standard delivery time of 24 to 72 hours. To more distant European countries the international parcel dispatch takes between three and six working days, to remote areas up to eight days. Rough estimate is 1 week from order to delivery.
Note! Here you can find estimated delivery times.
Note! Here you can find collected statistics about average delivery times.
• DHL Express and UPS Express are our fastest delivery options. Both options are option are delivered almost all over EU in 1-2 days.
• Depending what kind of products you want to order shop will inform if these options are available.
• Both Options are also Door To Door Sevices so courier will deliver the parcel to your door.
When checking out your order you can see a more precise estimate of each shipping option to your country.
We accept returns of new, unused merchandise within 14 days from the delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com to receive return information. The customer is responsible for any return costs unless otherwise agreed to with our customer service. We try to return the money with the same payment method that was used to pay for the order, if its not possible we make a wiretransfer. You can also request a gift card if you are making a new order to speed up the process.
We also accept returns after 14 days upto 50days, but we refund them with a giftcard to our shop so you can replace them with any products we sell. Please contact our customer service for details.
After we receive the merchandise and verify its re-sellable condition, we will refund the money or give you a giftcard. Depending on the item this will take 1-3 days after we have received the item. If there is a delay we will contact you.
Note! Every return made without notice via email will be charged with handling fee of 20€. Handling fee will be reduced from the total refund.
In the rare occurence that the shipment has been damaged, please take pictures and send those to our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and we will make sure we get you sorted and back to enjoying our hobby. Also notify the courier bringing you the shipment that it has been damaged.
If you feel that your product is defective please send us a email and we will let you know what to do next. Most items do not have a warranty as they will break in normal usage. For example if you hit something solid or take a larger tumble. Properly used items should easily last 3-12months and during this period we are able to replace broken items if they have a manufacturing or material fault. We have years of experience with different makes and they all have different warranty policies. We have chosen to work with brands that have a good understanding how to serve their customers and you can be assured that you will get the best customer experience possible with us.
We do not replace or exchange products that are not defective or broken by improper use or have not been maintained. But we do help and teach you how to do all those things, just email us and we will help you out. We are however unable to wrench for you, its part of the hobby so its important that you will learn that part also, we have great tools to sell you so just ask us what you need.
Don’t worry most of our customers feel that they get excellent service when they encounter a problem with the product they have bought.
And remember if you run in to a problem or you feel that there is a problem with arrived products do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help and we do our best to sort it out as soon as possible.
We ship a lot of orders each day and rarely there are errors. We do however try to minimize the effect on the customer. Please contact us immediately if we have made an error and we will make it right.
Always contact us before returning any product, we can not take responsibility for shipments that are sent without prior notice. Its very important that we can tell you how to mark the parcel so it will be processed in a timely fashion.