Xerun 60A, 90A and 120A v2.1 esc uses this basic 25×25×10mm fan with 2-pin JST-plug.
Xerun 120A v3.1 ( and V3), StockSpec V3.1, Juststock and Xtremestock uses this cooling fan with smaller two pin white plug. For V3.1 escs it is also possible to use a fan with JR or JST connector.
SC escs Ezrun SC8 and SCT-PRO uses same 30×30×10mm Fan with JR 3 pin plug.
Popular 1:8 Xerun 150A esc uses the 30×30×10mm fan but with smaller white two pin plug.
1. Measure outer diameters of your fan and select the right size fan.
2. Check the voltage of your broken fan. If there are no markings on it you can measure it from the esc connector. Remember that the voltage is different if you run the ESC on 2s, 3s or maybe 4s depending on ESC.
3. Select correct connecting plug from the remaining fans. Hobbywing uses three different connectors:
- Basic JR type servo connector. It has 3 pins and normally only two of them is connected. Note!! always check the polarity from old fan or if there are marking on the side of the esc.
- JST type with 2 pins. This is compatible with JR type. Note!! always check the polarity from old fan or if there are marking on the side of the esc.
- Small two pin ZH-2Y connector this is one of its own and in V3.1 series it is connected in its own fan port.